In the context of a growing business, attorneys do more than just initiate lawsuits, draft standard contracts and leases, or close business deals. Oftentimes, businesses need an on-call, on-going relationship with an attorney that has extensive experience representing various corporate and investor clients with different objectives, business structures, risks and challenges.
Our business counsel services include any part, combination or all of the following aspects required by most growing and evolving companies:
- Review contracts with business partners, and agreements with investors or investees
- Advice on employment matters
- Advice on capital raising transactions
- Advice on compliance issues for new business proposals
- Seek early intervention on conflicts or company breaches that might lead to litigation
- Intellectual property and licensing
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation if you are exploring your legal options and looking for quality counsel.